Tuesday, December 4, 2007

OJT

Today is the last day of my on the job training at the finance department of ABSCBN. For two months, I have been sorting and filing papers. Though filing is not difficult to do because it doesn’t need mind power, doing the task repetitively, sitting the whole day is just tiring. Whenever I feel tired and sleepy while filing, I have a coffee break; which makes me like the NCO call center agents whose life force runs on coffee and cigarettes. So when they get sick, the dextrose that is injected to them has instant coffee in it. Even though most of my life as an OJT at the finance department of ABSCBN is spent on filing accounts payable papers, I also do photocopying (Xeroxing) and shredding; which are the favorite things I like to do (I dunno why.). All in all, my stay at ABSCBN is an experience I can benefit from. Even though, it dug a big hole in my pocket, because they don’t give allowances.

0 comments:

Design by The Blogger Templates

Design by The Blogger Templates