Thursday, October 2, 2008

Professional Advise 2


My friend called me up again last Saturday and asked for help. My friend told me that he/she always thinks of negative thoughts and asked me if it’s a bad thing. So, being the good person that I am. I went to his/her house and talked to him/her. I told my friend that; yes, thinking negatively can be bad but can be good as well. Heck even thinking positive can be bad. What! Thinking positive can be bad? Well... Thinking positive is actually good but we all know that we can’t achieve all the things we want even though how much positive thinking is put to it. Let’s be realistic. That’s just how life goes. Also, thinking positive and not being able to achieve something can result to more negative thoughts. Back on the topic. Is negative thinking really bad? As I’ve said earlier, yes and no. Yes, because thinking negatively can make you depress and suffer more negative thoughts and sorrows. No, because it can actually help us to determine what we lack and need to improve on. Thinking negatively allows us to plan. Just like in marketing, we determine what problems we face and can face in the future. So, I told my friend. Thinking negatively is not entirely bad it can also be good. We just have to be think intelligently and try to limit our emotions because too much of something can be bad. After which, my friend continued on with his/her life and lived happily and his/her head up high.

WTF Hohoho! Another made-up story. hoho

0 comments:

Design by The Blogger Templates

Design by The Blogger Templates