Sunday, September 28, 2008

Professional Advise


A friend of mine called me yesterday and needed some help and advice on how to meet people and eventually hook up with them. Being the good person that I am, I went to my friend’s house and taught how it’s done. I asked my friend a couple of questions. I observed that my friend got the goods. My friend has a job, is educated, etc. What I noticed is that my friend didn’t believe in his/her self. So, that’s what I told him/her to work on. I asked my friend to list his/her qualities and remember it and be proud of it. After a few days, I noticed development. So for the final exam, we went to a party so my friend can practice the things he/she learned, while I am on a corner watching on a monitor seeing and hearing what’s happening from a hidden camera attached on my friend. First test didn’t go so well; my friend though confident but was too confrontational. Second test also didn’t go well; my friend showed disinterest in the person, and said some words that aren’t supposed to be said when talking to strangers. Third test, I thought it was gonna fail again, but I was surprised, the tables have turned, my friend was able to communicate effectively to a stranger and played ping-pong with the stranger.

So, that’s it. Another problem from a problematic person solved through my training. Till next time.

WTF! LOL. Ok I just made-up the story. But if you read thoroughly, my made-up story had a lesson that will be really helpful. hahaha

0 comments:

Design by The Blogger Templates

Design by The Blogger Templates